Message Broadcasting Systems and Outsourcing
Database Systems Corp. (DSC) is a leading provider of contact center phone systems and outsourcing services including message broadcasting auto dialers.
Message broadcasting is a mass calling technique that broadcasts pre-recorded phone messages to hundreds or thousands of call recipients at once. This technology has both commercial and community applications. Commercial messages can be sent to customers in bulk or can be delivered to community members in the event of an emergency.
Messages can be delivered to both individuals and answering machines. If our message broadcasting system detects a no answer condition or busy signal, the message can be scheduled for delivery at a later time.
For an online tour of this website, visit our voice broadcasting demonstration page. Complete online reports are available to view the effective delivery of messages in this fashion.
Register Online And Save!
DSC now provides an online signup for both non-profit and business organizations wishing to use our voice broadcasting outsourcing services. Signup is easy and can be completed in just minutes! Our competitive rates are affordable, even for the smallest calling campaign.
Start Calling In Just Minutes!. Using our new online signup lets you get started immediately with your calling campaign. Simply create an account and agree to our standard terms and conditions. Then download your list of phone numbers and record a message. We accept major credit cards and for as little as $25, you can begin calling. Its that simple!
Both emergency and non-emergency voice broadcasting services can be provided by DSC.
To register online, click on one of the online registration images or buttons above.
Community Blood Center
"Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services operates solely to fulfill the need for blood, allograft tissue and specialized laboratory services to patients. As a not-for-profit, 501c(3) organization, CBC/CTS delivers the confidence and tradition of 40 years of service to those hospitals it serves." - www.cbccts.org
The Community Blood Center of Dayton, Ohio employed voice message broadcasting services at the Database Systems Corp. call center to provide announcements and requests for donations from its existing blood donors.
Message Broadcast Systems
DSC offers message broadcast phone systems for both small and large centers. This call center phone system includes a modern Windows PC with Dialogic computer telephony cards.
When combined with our extensive IVR software, these phone systems can perform both inbound call distribution as well as outbound message broadcasting campaigns.
The WIZARD Voice Broadcast system is our entry level call center phone system that supports up to 48 analog phone lines.
If your message broadcast center requires faster delivery to a large number of households, our PACER message broadcast system can be used to deliver messages over hundreds of digital phone lines.
Message Broadcast Campaigns
Message broadcasting is far more than simply delivering a single message to call recipients. The following different types of voice message broadcasting are supported with our message broadcast phone systems and outsourcing services:
- Simple Message Broadcasts
- This is a basic call where the auto dialers call from a list and play one standard message either to an individual, or to an answering machine and an individual. No person or agent is required to talk with the contacted party who in turn simply listens to the message.
This technique could be useful when you wish to provide basic information or announce an event, provide a reminder, or request an action from the contacted individual.
- Custom Message Broadcasting
- This is similar to a Simple Message Broadcast but the phone system plays a customized message based upon the number dialed. Unique items of information can be inserted into a basic voice messaging alert. Likewise the entire message could be unique for each number or based upon demographic items in the call list database. The message itself could be stored in the database.
- Message Broadcast with Phone Keypad Response
- This method expands the prior broadcasting technique by playing a message that gives the contacted individual options from which to select. Using touchphone responses such as "Press 1 for...", the choices could include obtaining additional information, being removed from the call list, leaving a voice message, or terminating the call.
Different voice messages can be left on an answering machine or the answering machine could be ignored completely. Although more complex than the prior call types, this form of message dialing does not require that an agent be available to handle this call.
- Message Broadcast and Call Transfer
- This is similar to the prior call technique but with the option to transfer the call to a third party. Again, using touchphone responses the contacted individual can request that the call be transferred to an outside agent. The phone system dials another number and when contact is made with the third party or different phone system, the call is transferred.
This is effective when the transfer party or organization is remote or not directly connected with your phone system and center.
- "Smart" Message Broadcasting
- This type of calling campaign blends message broadcasting with predictive dialing and can produce very productive results. Voice messages are played to the called individual, and if the person expresses an interest in your product or service, the call can be routed immediately to a group of agents who are actively standing by to accept calls.
This type of call works well when a call center is behind the message broadcast campaign.
You have effectively transformed an outbound call center into a more productive inbound center with voice messaging.
Call Us Today
Contact DSC for a FREE analysis and quote and to learn more about our message broadcasting products and services.